- cassette, size 535 x 315 x 60 mm,
- synthetic leather black,
- felt tick green,
- triangles inlaid Red/white,
- stoneholder, with playing pieces in pearl-design black/white,
- dice in pearl-design and dice cup.
- number of players: 2
- recommended age: from age 6
- playing time: ca. 10 minutes
- playing instruction: language DE, GB, FR, ES, IT, NL, DK, SE, PL, RU
Backgammon is an exciting board game for two players.
It has simple rules and you can begin your first game immediately.
The checkers are placed on the playing board in a specific predetermined arrangement. With the roll of the dice the moves are determined.
Experience the excitement after the dices have landed and then consider your tactical move.
What will your opposing player’s result of their dice be? Do you take the risk or play safe?
Don't take your eyes off your opponent's checkers. Each throw of the dice brings excitement and new momentum to the game. Even when the game seems to be going well for you, things can suddenly change as the other player knocks your checker off the board, bringing another into play.
The first player to bear off all their checkers wins the game.
Warning! Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts! Danger of suffocation.